Facials & PCA Peels
Sensi Peel $95 1-4 layers
This Treatment is Formulated for sensitive skin types. This will strengthen and brighten your skin while treating sun damage and hyperpigmentation. Also great for rosacea.
PCA skin Peel $85 1-3 layers
This enhanced Jessner's formula is ideal for sensitive skin as well as ethnic skin or those allergic to hydroquinone. This treatment will help unclog pores, clear acne, corrects pigmented skin and rejuvenate the skin with Alpha + Beta hydroxy acids and brighteners.
Pumpkin Peel $85
This is a wonderful treatment that has simultaneous actions. It exfoliates, smooths and draws impurities out of your skin. You will have a beautiful glow after this treatment.
Ultra Peel 1 $100 1-4 layers
Formulated to treat dehydrated maturing skin and is great for all skin types. It helps treat pigment disorders, fine lines, wrinkles, sun damaged skin and acne. Great for sensitive skin,as it produces only mild tingling sensation. Skin will feel plump, hydrated and ultra soft.
Detox gel treatment $75
This is an excellent choice for detoxifying all skin types. The active blend of lactic, glycolic and salicylic acids effectively penetrates pores to dissolve impactions and black heads, kills bacteria, reduces inflammation and removes excess cell debris to leave skin hydrated and clear.
PCA clarifying mask treatment $75
This 20% salicylic acid blend of cherry extract and other natural ingredients is an ideal choice for helping improve acne, breakout prone skin as well as sluggish, dull complexions. It's exfoliating, antibacterial and anti inflammatory benefits refine skins texture.
Enzyme exfoliation treatment $65
This enzyme exfoliation treatment is an advanced exfoliation to rid skin of dead cells, leaves skin feeling smooth and bright. Great for all skin types. Treatment includes cleanse, exfoliation, extractions, mask and moisturizer.
1 treatment $80
3 treatments $220
6 treatments $430
microdermabrasion with ultra peel1 $125
Eyelash extensions Full Set. $99.00
2 to 3 weeks $48
4 to 5 weeks or 1/2 gone $65
over 6 weeks full set price
Eye Brow $18
Eye Lashes $22
Lash & Brow $35
Eye brow $14
Combo Brow/Lip $22
Full Legs $45+
1/2 Leg $30+
Under Arm $20
Bikini (sides only) $30+
Bikini + Back side $45+
1. Take 2-4 Ibuprofen 30-60 min. prior to service.
2. Allow 7-10 days of hair growth before waxing service. Should be 1/4"
to 3/8" long for a more effective removal.
3. Limit your caffeine intake on the day of your wax service. This can stimulate the nervous system which increases sensitivity.
4. Do not apply self tanner, Moisturize or exfoliates. Limit sun exposure and cease all tanning.
5. Schedule an appointment within the first 2 weeks after you have ended your cycle. At this time you will be retaining the least amount of fluid and will be the most comfortable. Waxing can be done any time, but you'll be more comfortable when not retaining fluid.
6. Consider a topical numbing cream 35 to 40 minutes prior to the service.
7. Never wax a new area for the first time right before a big event. You never know your skins reaction and wouldn't want to spoil an important day.
1. Do not touch a freshly-waxed skin for 24 hours. No exceptions. Hands carry bacteria, even if the hands are just washed.
2. Do not expose skin to sun or tanning beds for 24 hours.
3. No hot showers or strenuous exercise for 4 hours.